The conference registration fee includes:
Full Conference – Early Bird
Registrations received on or before April 3, 2017
- $625 CDN: CAPO Members
- $790 CDN: Non-Members
- $395 CDN: Student CAPO Members*
- $495 CDN: Student Non-Members*
Full Conference – Regular
Registrations received on or after April 4, 2017
- $740 CDN: CAPO Members
- $900 CDN: Non-Members
- $425 CDN: Student CAPO Members*
- $525 CDN: Student Non-Members*
Please note the conference registration fee includes:
- Two continental breakfasts
- Two buffet lunches
Optional Pre-conference workshop
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Three optional pre-conference workshops are available for a rate of $125.00 each. Registration is open to all. Full conference registration is not required to register for pre-conference workshops.
The workshops are:
- Meaning Centered Psychotherapy for Cancer Patients
- Resting while working – bringing mindfulness into your work life
- Using Art to Express the Cancer Experience
CAPO Membership: Annual CAPO membership is $150 for full membership $60 for student, affiliate or retired membership. If you wish to join/renew with CAPO to take advantage of the Conference member rate, you can become a member while registering for the conference online. information about membership can be found by going to http://www.capo.ca/membership/.
Cancellation policy: For cancellations received on or before April 27, 2017, a full refund is available minus a $50 administration fee. No cancellations will be accepted on or after April 27, 2017. Substitutions will be permitted if the CAPO office is notified on or before May 5, 2017. All cancellations or substitutions must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The student price applies to undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students, as well as residents and fellows. For students who are not currently a student member of CAPO, your registration form must be accompanied by a letter signed by a school official, written on school stationary and dated no earlier than September 2014, Stating that you are a full-time student for this academic year, CAPO student members need only to select and pay the student conference rate.